So if I am going to be food blogging... things to keep in mind:
- Take fantastic, sumptuous, delectable pictures. Some of these food blogs have beautiful pictures.. its like food porn. I mean look at this blog- http://smittenkitchen.com/
- Cooking and eating to me is more about the experience of hanging out with my friends, talking, chatting, listening to music, drinking... I will definitely attempt to document it.
- I am always excited to eat at new place, a strange place, a hole in the wall place. So if anyone does follow this blog do send me recommendations.
- Yes I eat insects- I know I know. But seriously try a fried caterpillar next time. A handful of caterpillar has as much if not more protein than T-bone steak. (check this video out, I'm not joking). Oh! And by the way I have cooked caterpillar and it is really delicious.
- It will be a good exercise to write. Make notes and be conscious of what I am eating and where I am eating.
- Make videos.
- Eating healthy is important to me. Making food at home is the start of eating healthy.
- It looks like a meat fest right now but there will be vegetarian options.
- I will not abandon this blog. I will not abandon this blog. I will not abandon this blog. I will not abandon this blog. I will not abandon this blog.....
Try some fried finkubala (caterpillar in Zambian)!